We believe that serving others is an important part of a God-centered way of living.
At CLC we look for ways to connect into other's lives. Here are some of the current programs that people at CLC can be involved with:
(1) Comfort Dog Ministry. *see page for Obadiah!
(2) Meet Me at the Freezer *described below
(3) Prayer and Card Ministry meets on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays at church 6:00pm. We pray for people, for CLC ministries, and send out cards. It's a great, simple, powerful ministry to come and be a part of... You are invited.
(4) Children and Youth Ministries here at CLC Sunday School, VBS, kids are the next-generation of disciples and an important part of our church!
(5) Care and Encouragement Ministry We have our own Care and Encouragement Team that visit, call, and support our people at CLC. It's a simple ministry to be involved with and great way to connect into others lives.
We have aligned ourselves with some Christian ministries that impact peoples lives in meaningful ways. Instead of recreating another ministry, we support their ongoing efforts with both time and money. We believe serving and caring are God-centered ways of living that are an importantpart of life, and something worth being involved with as a church home.